The Sandbox – Delicious recipes
– 16 oz of crab meat
– 1 medium cantaloupe
– ¾ cup of celery, finely sliced
– ¾ cup of mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
– 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
– ½ teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
– Combine the mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, and seasoning in a suitably sized mixing bowl.
– Add the celery and crab meat and mix throughly.
– Refrigerate until time for serving.
– Slice the cantaloupe in half and remove and discard the seeds.
– Cut a small flat slice on the bottom of the cantaloup.